||Managing search results
Searching among returned results
To search for a specific keyword or key-phrase among search results
on current result page:
Viewing found documents
- On the Edit menu, select
"Find..." or press the Ctrl-F key combination.
- In the Find window that appears:
- Enter keyword or key-phrase to be found.
- Select the Match case option to perform case-sensitive
- Select direction for the search.
- Click Find next to continue or Cancel to cancel the
To open a returned document, simply click on that document's
Copying found documents
To copy a returned document to a new folder:
Copying search results to clipboard
- Right-click on the document title and on the context menu that
appears select 'Copy document...'
- Select a new folder and press OK
To copy selected search results or a fragment to clipboard:
- Simply select that fragment with the mouse.
- Right-click on the selected result and on the context menu that
appears select 'Copy selected text'.
To copy all search results to clipboard:
Printing search results
- On the Edit menu, select "Select All" or press the Ctrl-A key
- Right-click on the selected results and on the context menu
that appears select Copy
On the Edit menu, select "Copy" or press the Ctrl-C key
To print current search result page:
- On the File menu, select Print...
- In the Print window that appears, specify printing settings as
necessary, and then click OK to print or Cancel to cancel the
(C) Copyright 2003-2007
Sowsoft, LLC; all names mentioned in the text are trademarks (tm)
or registered trademarks (r) of their respectful