||Updating search database
If you do not complete
configuring a new search zone, that zone's information will be
stored in the program, so you can complete the process later.
Depending on how far you have gone configuring a new search zone,
the status of that zone can be one of the following:
- Incomplete - the
search zone is created but not configured. It must be properly
configured and then updated manually or automatically before it can
- Inactive - the search zone is completely configured but
is not updated (indexed). Such search zone must be updated manually
or automatically before it can be searched.
- Active - the search zone is completely configured and
activated and can be searched at any time.
To configure an incomplete
- In the Index Manager window, select the search zone to be
- Click on the Properties button.
- In the Properties window, enter information that is
For more information on configuring search zones, see the chapter
Creating new search zones
(C) Copyright 2003-2007
Sowsoft, LLC; all names mentioned in the text are trademarks (tm)
or registered trademarks (r) of their respectful